February User Group Meeting
Our February user group meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, February 26, 2020. We’ll focus on scheduling and related upgrades issued in our recent Service Pack 11 upgrade.
For the February user group meeting, customers can attend in person at our offices in Fraser, Michigan or via a remote connection. Register up until Friday, February 21, 2020 by emailing the User Group Coordinator.
Be sure to arrive early, ready to share details and to learn more about the scheduling module.
February User Group Focus Topic: Scheduling
We’ll be talking to our February user group meeting members about AIM Vision Scheduling software. We’ll ask these survey questions:
- How many of you use AIM Scheduling?
- How many of you have heard someone in management say they wish AIM Vision could be used for Scheduling?
Whether you already utilize AIM Vision for scheduling and supply chain management or you are interested in finding out why you should be utilizing AIM Vision for scheduling, you won’t want to miss this meeting.
We have made significant improvements to the Scheduling modules.
With the enhancements announced recently in the AIM Vision Rev 11B Service Pack 11 upgrade, users gain new features that streamline scheduling. Now is an especially good time to start using the Scheduling module and the AIM productivity mobility apps.
At our February user group meeting, we’ll discuss:
- How the AIM Vision Digital Whiteboard bridges the gap between MRP Reports and Production Entry.
- How utilizing Digital Whiteboard features, many released in our recent Service Pack, can impact your ability to make changes to MRP/CRP (computer) generated recommendations and guide your production and purchasing decisions.
- What the true cost of not using the Digital Whiteboard could have on your bottom line.
- How do you get from where you are now, to where you want to be in your AIM Vision Scheduling implementation?
Come and discover the strategic reasons why you should implement these new Scheduling features.
We encourage you to share the details of this meeting with your operations managers and schedulers.
February User Group Meeting Additional Topics
In addition to our Scheduling focus topic, we will cover these topics at the February user group meeting.
- Additional Standard Pack Rounding Logic to round demand by container layer or pallet
- Product Development Update from our Product Development Manager
- AIM University class schedule for EDI Basics, Physical Inventory, Order Management, Costing, General Ledger Interface, Bar Code Receiving and PO Receiving and PO Requisition
- How the system handles GL Account Distribution and Purchase Price Variance calculation of non-inventory items, specifically when an invoice quantity is greater than received quantity
For users interested in more information, contact us.