Ensure the Epicor ERP software works best for your business.
Epicor ERP software is very adaptable and we are here to help modify it to meet your needs.
We have experts that can help with Custom Solution Development including:
Reporting & Key Metrics
- Using Epicor tools such as Reporting (SSRS and Crystal), Business Activity Query (BAQ), and Business Process Management (BPM), AIM can customize out-of-the-box reports or create company specific reports and key metrics.
Customize User Interface
- Your company may have specific data or processes that must be added to Epicor, AIM can customize by adding data fields, modifying screens, and adding business logic to suit your needs
- Whether integrating Epicor with EDI, websites, a legacy system or other applications, AIM can properly map and integrate data to conform to proper standards for data integrity.
- Using Epicor’s Data Management Tool, AIM can migrate or assist your team in understanding data load rules.
Software Installations & Upgrades
- AIM can install or upgrade your Epicor software, as well as optimize with performance tuning.
- Trained consultants are available to consult and manage your ERP software implementation.
- Our committed team is ready to assist with your software implementation using our proven Implementation Methodology.
AIM is your manufacturing expert, especially when it comes to EDI and bar code labeling solutions that integrate with Epicor ERP.
Over the past seven years, our company has been working with AIM Vision. The software has provided us with a great solution for Repetitive Manufacturing and is very strong in providing a solid solution for EDI, Inventory Control, Production Posting, Purchasing, Shipping and Receiving. On the Accounting side the software talks seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Overall, we have been happy with the Support from AIM and the overall software. Great Group of people and they are based out of Michigan. Prior to AIM Vision, we used another ERP package for over 7-years and walked away from it; then moved over to AIM Vision.
Accurate Gauge & Mfg., Inc., Manufacturing Engineer
I like the system's versatility because you can use it just to translate the EDI protocols or to ship all your finished goods and labeling system using Kanban systems; it will ensure the correct performance of your shipping process.
Manufacturas Estampadas. S.A. de C.V. (Manesa)
Before AIM we didn't really have inventory control, we were guessing at everything. Now with AIM Vision we have better inventory control, we know what we have, where it is, what warehouse it is in; I'd have to say it's about 97% accurate.
AIM has helped us because EDI, ASN and Bar Codes are seamlessly integrated into the software so we never have to have a special person handling it.
AIM Vision has been an excellent vehicle to streamline and our shipping processes and improve our efficiencies to shipping product and supporting our customers. So much so, that General Motors has recognized us as a Supplier of the Year recipient. We feel that the AIM Vision system has been instrumental in improving all facets of our business.
LTC Roll & Engineering
After implementing AIM we were able to reduce our required staff from 7 to 3 full-time supervisor employees for our 80 person production facility.
AFC Stamping & Production Inc.