A successful implementation requires a committed team approach where participants take ownership for their part in the migration to a new software system.
An AIM Project Manager will work with your team and guide the entire process from kick-off to Conference Room Pilot to cut-over and go-live. This ensures a smooth transition from the existing legacy system to the new ERP solution.
Some of the main functions of the implementation handled by the project manager includes:
- reviewing your project goals and objectives to ensure they are realistic and in line with the capabilities of the software
- developing a detailed implementation plan that is customized to the unique needs of your business
- assisting with developing and managing project schedules and completion deadlines
- coordinating and conducting training
- providing progress reports throughout your implementation process
AIM Vision implementations are based on a natural learn and use pattern that we have successfully employed for many years. Cycles of learning are fully leveraged and balanced with other transition goals and objectives, fully encompassing the new customer’s transition plan.
While our implementation experience has proven to be successful for many years, we recognize that each new customer has its own unique staffing and learning profiles that must be taken into account. Our AIM Project Management team has experience in creating a final implementation and transition plan that will meet the resource and timing needs that your company requires.
One of the major challenges in maintaining a successful implementation is keeping all key people informed as to the status of the engagement. Progress Reporting is critical to communicate the status of the project to all stakeholders of the implementation and is provided on a regular and continual basis during the implementation.