AIM Vision Solution Assessments are a review process to ensure you are getting the most out of the AIM Vision software solution. Together, we analyze current user processes to identify target areas for improvement and specific areas for retraining.
Assessments are scheduled when:
- A company has incurred a great deal of employee turnover
- The business has or is experiencing substantial growth
- The company has not participated in User Groups or does not keep up with Newsletter articles announcing new product enhancements
- The company has been behind in revisions and has therefore missed-out on advancements in the software
Your Customer Relations Manager will visit your company and perform a needs assessment that includes the following:
- Tour the facility
- Review the business processes and product flow
- Spend one-on-one time with management
- Spend time with each of the main users of AIM Vision, during which they will:
- Review what portions of AIM Vision are used or not used
- Review problem areas
- Identify where and why third-party systems, spreadsheets, and databases are in use
- Discuss features of the AIM Vision software solution that are not currently in use but are available to the customer and may be beneficial to them.
This information is then used to determine where training or a change in processes may be necessary. A written summary of recommendations is then presented back to management.