We are not only committed to providing high quality cost effective software solutions, but additional support in meeting automotive mandates such as MMOG/LE, Operational Effectiveness and Efficiency [OEE], and the critical supply chain aspects of TS 16949. Unlike other offerings, AIM’s ERP and Supply Chain Management have been on the leading edge of automotive solutions for dozens of implementations. Our new Broker system provides EDI and Supply Chain logic to manage the import of goods, scheduling their arrival, and accounting for their delivery against multiple customer releases.
Our biggest asset is our customer base. We invite you to review the testimonials page of our web site to learn how AIM’s support goes beyond just providing software: we’re a total solution out-of-the-box.
Consider some unique service areas offered by AIM for the automotive part supplier:
- EDI and Barcode Warranty…all ongoing changes covered
- Cloud based options that allow you to own your software
- Cloud, On Premise or a combination of both offered
- 24×7 unlimited access to your data
- AIAG workshops for up to date information on MMOG/LE and other LEAN initiatives.
- Four user group meeting every year…updates on software and new industry mandates
- Special Events held when new automotive industry issues warrant action, with special guests
- Real Time Alerts embedded into our analysis reports provide messages for action right to your cell phone
- New tablet entry reduces the cost of gathering plant data with barcodes providing more accurate input
- Watchdogs monitor critical parameters to proactively prevent operator errors during transaction input
- Extensive and uniquely tailored implementation plans to fit your time constraints and ability to transition to new and improved management methods.
- Open architecture provides additional Partner options for your specific cell level machine and tool needs, ready to run when you are ready for it.
- Range of products to fit your needs: basic EDI/Demand Management to full scale ERP with Shop Floor controls and feedback.
All software and services are provided as part of our standard maintenance, to assist our customers in maximizing their productivity and profitability.
The range of our offerings starts at basic demand management, installed within a few days, to full scale automotive ERP, where all aspects of EDI, Supply Chain Management, and Planning are implemented.