AIM is headed to the warmer weather of Birmingham Alabama on March 15, 2018 to exhibit at the Southern Automotive Quality Summit, co-presented by the Alabama Automotive Manufacturers Association (AAMA) and the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG).
This year’s summit will feature a session on Toyota’s Perspective on Quality presented by Mark Brazeal the Manufacturing Support General Manager at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Alabama.
The other presentations will focus on IATF 16949. These latest standards where released on October 3, 2016 by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) and serve as a technical specification for automotive sector quality management systems. Additional presentations involve:
- an IATF 16949 Transition Case Study
- details on IATF 16949 transitional support from Ronny Kisor, the Center Director of the Alabama Technology Network – Rainsville
- An IATF 16949 Transition Status update from Cherie Reiche, the Program Manager of Auditor Development Process at the International Automotive Oversight Bureau (IAOB)
- Risk Based Thinking in IATF 16949
- Updates to Quality Core Tools presented by Scott Gray, Director, Quality Products & Services, AIAG / John Cachat, Core Tools Software Project Manager, AIAG / Brian Martensen, Senior Program Manager, Quality Products & Services, AIAG
AIM Computer Solutions, Inc., a proud member of AIAG since 1984, will feature our AIM Vision and AutoCOR products. AIM Vision has a number of quality management and waste reduction features that help support an effective quality management solution. AIM Vision share information with enterprise quality management systems (QMS) via the AIM Data Gateway. AutoCOR is a collaborative order requirement solution between AIM supply chain management applications and Epicor ERP for automotive production part suppliers. It helps suppliers comply with OEM and Tier 1 & 2 obligations for EDI, shipping, bar code labeling including IATF 16949:2016 requirements.
Register now to attend the 2018 Southern Automotive Quality Summit and visit us at Booth #5 at The Wynfrey | Regency Hyatt Birmingham in Alabama.