AutoCOR is a collaborative order requirement solution between AIM supply chain management applications an Epicor ERP for automotive production part suppliers. It helps suppliers comply with OEM and Tier 1 & 2 obligations for EDI, shipping, bar code labeling including IATF 16949:2016 requirements.
AutoCOR utilizes AIM EDI and Orders applications to manage inbound EDI and kanban data. This data is published via a data gateway to the Epicor Demand Management module. Epicor applications are used to perform MRP, Purchasing and Production. Once product is ready to ship the AIM Bar Code and Shipping apps are used to print OEM and other customer specific bar code labels, scan labels to create shipping paperwork and create and transmit the outbound EDI requirements specific to each trading partner. This in turn updates the Epicor Inventory and Sales Order with quantities shipped / invoiced. Epicor is then used for all Financial Management processing. AutoCOR is available as an embedded function of Epicor ERP v9 or Epicor ERP v10.1.
AIM Supply Chain Management provides EDI, Bar Code and Order Processing functions such as:
- EDI Translation, inbound and outbound
- Reconciliation of multiple EDI requirements to a standard requirement format
- Processing of other EDI documents as required in the automotive industry
- In Line Vehicle Sequencing (ILVS) releases [X.12 866]
- Release Order Accounting including Kanban and RAN management, returnable containers management, expendable containers captured for billing, standard pack rounding
- Maintenance of customer demand
- Accum reporting
- Generation and transmission of EDI 856 / DESADV outbound transactions
- Generation and transmission of EDI 810 / INVOIC outbound transactions
- MMOG/LE and IATF 16949:2016 compliant
- Alerts and Watchdogs
- Printing barcode shipping labels as required in the automotive industry
- Customer shipping transactions
- EDI and Bar Code Warranty
- Certified by Honda and on the Approved EDI Provider List of all major OEMs and Tier 1 Suppliers
Epicor provides the full range of ERP functions including:
- Maintenance of demands, customer sales orders and releases
- Maintenance of master files for customers, suppliers, raw materials, finished parts, etc.
- Purchase orders and receiving for raw materials and purchase parts
- Production management with and without jobs
- Production Scheduling and MES
- Inventory Control
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger and Financial Reporting
Let us bring the power of LEAN to your organization through our proven methodology focused on the automotive production part suppliers. Contact us for more information on AutoCOR and Epicor Products and Services.