AutoCOR utilizes the AIM AutoSys EDI, Bar Code and Orders applications and along with Epicor Manufacturing software to provide true demand management system for midsize to large automotive suppliers.
It is best suited for those who may have a global plant presence, have an in-depth bill of material and still need to manage released demands against purchase orders from multiple trading partners, follow AIAG based bar code label formats and comply with a number of different audits, including the MMOG/LE guidelines.
AutoCOR exchanges data with Epicor manufacturing software via a Data Gateway. The Data Gateway is a publish and subscribe method for passing data between systems. It is used to provide the following functions for organizations using Epicor ERP version 9 or Epicor ERP version 10 in the automotive, heavy truck and other industries with similar requirements.
- AIM AutoSys provides EDI, Bar Code and Order Processing functions such as:
- EDI Translation, inbound and outbound
- Reconciliation of multiple EDI requirements to a standard requirement format
- Processing of other EDI documents as required in the automotive industry
- In Line Vehicle Sequencing (ILVS) releases [X.12 866]
- Release Order Accounting including Kanban and RAN management, returnable containers management, expendable containers captured for billing, standard pack rounding
- Maintenance of customer demand
- Accum reporting
- Generation and transmission of EDI 856 transactions outbound
- MMOG/TS16949 compliant
- Alerts and Watchdogs
- Printing barcode shipping labels as required in the automotive industry
- Customer shipping transactions
- EDI and Bar Code Warranty
- Certified by Honda and on the Approved EDI Provider List of all major OEMs and Tier 1 Suppliers
Epicor provides the full range of ERP functions including:
- Maintenance of customer sales orders and releases
- Maintenance of master files for customers, suppliers, raw materials, finished parts, etc.
- Purchase orders and receiving for raw materials and purchase parts
- Production management with and without jobs
- Production scheduling and shop floor control
- Inventory Control
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger and financial reporting
Let us bring the power of LEAN to your organization through our proven methodology focused on the automotive production part suppliers. We look forward to hearing from you.